Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com> on 2018/06/28 17:50:02 UTC

Help! Beam SQL needs more committer support

Hi all,

I have been reviewing a ton of PRs from Andrew (@apilloud), Anton
(@akedin), Rui (@amaliujia), and Kai (@vectorijk) and so has Mingmin
(@XuMingmin). Beam SQL is really moving!*

But I worry that when I am on leave there will be a shortage of committer
review availability. I don't think any single person can do it, even if
Mingmin decided to make it a full time job :-). So I want to put a call out
to the community.

Would anyone be interested in being a committer supporter part time for SQL
PRs?

Kenn

*There are about 350 non-merge non-website commits in 2.6.0 so far, and
here's some flavor:
 - 66 touch sdks/python/
 - 100 touch some runner/
 - 75 touch sdks/java/extensions/sql/

Re: Help! Beam SQL needs more committer support

Posted by James <xu...@gmail.com>.
Count me in, assign the PR to me when it is appropriate.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rui Wang <ru...@google.com>.

Posted by Andrew Pilloud <ap...@google.com>.

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.