Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vidya Mahavadi <vi...@rmb.co.za> on 2007/05/18 12:40:41 UTC

axistools-maven-plugin

Hi,

I am using axistools-maven-plugin to create stub jar files using .wsdl
files. Here is the plugin config from my pom. Plugin does not create the
stubs with urls mentioned in the configuration, it only  creates them if I
copy the wsdl files to \src\main\swdl folder. Can anyone please tell me,
if I am missing anything in the configuration?

          <plugin>
            <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
            <artifactId>axistools-maven-plugin</artifactId>
              <configuration>
                 <urls>
 <url>http://samwise:8080/TTCWebServices/XSLTTransform?WSDL</url>
 <url>http://samwise:8080/dealamendments-2/AmendmentsBean?WSDL</url>
                 </urls>
                 <packageSpace>za.co.rmb.wsdl</packageSpace>
                 <testCases>true</testCases>
                 <serverSide>true</serverSide>
                 <subPackageByFileName>true</subPackageByFileName>
              </configuration>

            <executions>
                <execution>
                    <goals>
                        <goal>wsdl2java</goal>
                    </goals>
                </execution>
            </executions>
        </plugin>

Regards,
Vidya
This e-mail is subject to a disclaimer, available at
http://www.rmb.co.za/web/elements.nsf/online/disclaimer-communications.html

Re: axistools-maven-plugin

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
This may not be a supported function of the plugin at this time. I
don't use it so I can't be sure. But if you need this feature, you are
welcome to download the plugin code, modify as necessary, and
contribute back your changes for the benefit of all Maven users.

Wayne

RE: axistools-maven-plugin

RE: axistools-maven-plugin