Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/13 09:36:26 UTC

nightly builds / solrj-lib

I just took a look at the files contained in:
http://people.apache.org/builds/lucene/solr/nightly/

the dist directory does not include the .jar files needed for solrj.
Can we modify the script to include 'solrj-lib'?

ryan

Re: nightly builds / solrj-lib

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: http://people.apache.org/builds/lucene/solr/nightly/
:
: the dist directory does not include the .jar files needed for solrj.
: Can we modify the script to include 'solrj-lib'?

if it's not in the nightly releases, then they won't make it into the
official releases either -- the nightly.sh just renames the standard
tgz/zip release files.

it looks like the problem is that the <tarfileset> used by the package
target only includes jar and war files from dist (not subdirs) ... i dont'
see any reason why it shouldn't include dist/* ... so try changing thta
and see if the artifacts from "ant package" start including the solrj
stuff.

-Hoss