Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2006/12/01 15:52:00 UTC

Re: svn commit: r481043 [1/2] - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/message/ rt/bindings/http/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/http/ rt/bindings/soap/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/soap/ rt/bindings/soap/src/main/java/

Will look into it today.... Could be a flushing problem?

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions