Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Stepan Mishura <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/27 10:52:16 UTC

[general][M3] TPTP test suite status (Re: [general] M3 - code frozen)

On 9/26/07, Eugene Ostrovsky <eu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Stepan,
>
> I've run the failed TPTP test 1000 times on harmony M2 and M3 snapshots:
>
> M2:  35 failures (1000 runs)
> M3:  36 failures (1000 runs)

Yep, I see. What about adding it to the exclude list for intermittent failures?
BTW, the test passed on r579330 but the suite still down on Linux_x86 because of
agg_heapGreedyAlloc2 failure

Thanks,
Stepan.

<SNIP>

Re: [general][M3] TPTP test suite status (Re: [general] M3 - code frozen)

Posted by Stepan Mishura <st...@gmail.com>.
On 9/27/07, Eugene Ostrovsky <eu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> created for tptp excludes.
> There's no exclude list for intermittent failures in tptp suite.
> However, AFAIK all 16 tests that are already in exclude list are intermittent.

What about improving TPTP build script to have the list for
intermittent failures?

Thanks,
Stepan.

--
Stepan Mishura

Re: [general][M3] TPTP test suite status (Re: [general] M3 - code frozen)

Posted by Eugene Ostrovsky <eu...@gmail.com>.