Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Hakan Sahin <sa...@avetana.de> on 2020/10/27 07:10:33 UTC

Tapestry 5.6.1 and IE11

Hi there,

I have a issue, when I am starting my web app (Tapestry 5.6.1) with IE
11. I receive the following error message in every page load. The effect
is, that jQuery is not loading correctly and I can not use jQuery in my
web app. Do you have an idea, how I can solve this? Is their any work
around to skip/solve this error?

  *
      o translation: Not closed constant

Thank you for your support and best regards from Germany,
H. Sahin

--
Dipl.-Inform.
Hakan Sahin

Tel: +49 721 1328342
eMail: sahin@avetana.de
Internet: www.avetana-gmbh.de

Geschäftsführer: Moritz Gmelin & Dr. Michael Schlapp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 362834
UST-ID DE211535427