Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Carlos González-Cadenas <cg...@extendnow.com> on 2002/08/14 10:23:11 UTC

Chains of Services

Hi there!

I have several webservices defined, but, imagine that i have two individual
services, but also I want to provide another new one that uses two both
(first requesting to one of them and after passing the output to the input
of another).

Do you know how to do it?. Any information or hint will be valuable.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind Regards.

Carlos González-Cadenas
e-xtendnow

THANKS: Chains of Services

Posted by Carlos González-Cadenas <cg...@extendnow.com>.
Thank you very much for your helpful guidances.

Carlos González-Cadenas
e-xtendnow

AW: Chains of Services

Posted by Stefan Henke <st...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

I think, WSFL (WebServiceFlowLanguage) should be able to handle what you are
looking for. It´s a specification made by IBM, I think. They just released a
toolkit which gives you a introduction to this and other new sepcs.

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-bpel/

Hope this helps
Stefan