Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Chamila De Alwis <ch...@wso2.com> on 2015/02/23 12:09:30 UTC

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Stratos-Master-Commit-Build » Apache Stratos - Cartridge Agent #199

Hi,

This is because of the integration test failure in the JCA. I've added
<skipTests> to surefire plugin in cartridge agent pom, and will submit a
fix soon after verifying. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com