Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Schreibman, David" <DS...@eTranslate.com> on 2001/10/11 20:42:16 UTC

mod_jk.dsp and building mod_jk in TC 3.3

Hi,

Here's what I get when I follow the instructions for building mod_jk on NT:

	C:\tc33\jakarta-tomcat\dist\tomcat\native\mod_jk\apache1.3>msdev
mod_jk.dSP /MAKE ALL

C:\tc33\jakarta-tomcat\dist\tomcat\native\mod_jk\apache1.3\mod_jk.dsp

	This makefile was not generated by Developer Studio.
	Error: no project loaded.

I know this has come up before but I'm wondering if there's a solution or
plan for moving this forward.

If not, I'll go ahead and see if I can fix it (since I need to build mod_jk
for W2K).

Thanks,

-David