Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Robby Pelssers, AGP" <ro...@agp.nl> on 2006/09/06 10:05:44 UTC

Strange behaviour of repeater (repeaterrows don't show up in HTML source code) while they are rendered

Hi guys,

I attached my jx file that generates a form where people can register the
number of hours they spent on a certain task.  However, when the form is
rendered I can see the repeaterrows on the browser but NOT in the html
source code.  Anybody who can explain this?

Ps. I must add to this that the repeater is handled by a valuechanged event
of the dimensionwidget.

Cheers,

Robby Pelssers

RE: Strange behaviour of repeater (repeaterrows don't show up in HTML source code) while they are rendered

Posted by "Robby Pelssers, AGP" <ro...@agp.nl>.
Hi Jason,

you are right about the fact that I can see the source when I select it
(firefox) and then can see the source of the selected html.  I also
discovered that by coincidence today.  And about that valuechanged event...
it is indeed that when a user selects a dimension, the repeaterrows are
created.

Thx for the answer.... Now I at least know that it is not due to my jx
configuration that i cannot see the source of my repeaterrows.

Cheers,
Robby Pelssers

Posted by Jason Johnston <co...@lojjic.net>.