Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Dammina Sahabandu <da...@apache.org> on 2017/01/09 15:56:12 UTC

PyCharm for BH dev - License

Hi devs,

I know most of you already have a pleasant experience with PyCharm IDE. It
provide facilities such as jumping into field/class definitions, extracting
methods, refactoring variables. It also automatically infer the types and
provides intelligent code completion. And the most amazing thing about
PyCharm is its debugger that is integrated into the IDE.

So I have requested IntelliJ on behalf of Apache Bloodhound community for a
free license to use their product pack. I'm happy to let you know that they
have granted my request and provided a free one year license for open
source development.

So please ask me for a license key if you interested in contributing to
Bloodhound using PyCharm. I will send it to you personally.

Thanks,
Dammina