Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Eric Halim <er...@ppu.co.id> on 2014/05/05 11:06:29 UTC

OfBiz with JForum

OfBiz forum is not reliable to me. I think of putting Jforum into OfBiz. Has
anyone done this?

Any step by step guidance for this?

Would it be easier to put OfBiz running on external Tomcat where I can
easily deploy Jforum there too?

I will need step by step guidance for this too.

---

Re: OfBiz with JForum

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric,

I guess you're talking about the ecommerce application and its forum
functionalities?

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: OfBiz with JForum

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric,

Can you specify the difficulty you are facing? Adding libraries to OFBiz
components is rather trivial.

Taher Alkhateeb

Re: OfBiz with JForum

Re: OfBiz with JForum

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 02/06/2014 13:03, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
> This remembers me http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=694647
> Not sure what it will add though...
>
> This might be more useful (still a bit old IIRW)
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-CAS/LDAP/ActiveDirectory

BTW the 2nd link in FAQ does not work (since the trunk demo is not back yet) but you can temporarily get there using
https://ofbiz-vm.apache.org:8443/cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML#CASLDAP

HTH

Jacques

RE: OfBiz with JForum