Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/03/12 15:27:39 UTC

[DOC] Documentation Mentors

Hi All

One of the things we want to introduce for the documentation work is ensuring that we have some experienced OFBiz people working with people that are new or less experienced.

Being a Mentor
=========
At the moment Michael and myself have indicated that we are available to be documentation mentors. The main role will be to :

- help the documentation contributor you are mentoring get started
- provide general background OFBiz help and support

The objective is to give  the newer people more confidence so they can pick up and work on any of the documentation tasks.

I can see in our team list that there are a few other experienced OFBiz people :-) , so if you are willing to help out someone new then please add a Yes to the ‘Willing to be a Mentor” column.

Finding a Mentor
==========
Those of you who would like a mentor then please edit the Documentation Team wiki page and put ‘Need a Mentor’ in the Mentor column next to your name. We will then try and allocate someone to you.

I know that not everyone will want or need a mentor, but it's good o have the option.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: [DOC] Documentation Mentors

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Badar

I've spoken to Swapnil (Mane since we have more than one!:-) and he is willing to help you and be your mentor.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
I am also available as a mentor if you want to share the load :-)

Regards,

Michael

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Bader

Posted by Sanjay Yadav <sa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello Team,

Please include me in this effort. I am a QA resource and can help in
documentation, mentoring as well as contribution.

Best Regards,

*Sanjay Yadav* | Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
80, Scheme No. 78, Indore, M.P. 452010, India
Mobile Phone: 787 918 8830 | Linkedin: Sanjay-Yadav
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanjay-yadav/>