Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/25 15:41:52 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Tamaya 0.4-incubating

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 0.4-incubating release of Tamaya
out.
The artifacts available via the Apache's Nexus [1].
The tag for this release candidate is available at [2] and will be renamed
once the vote passed.

Please take a look at the artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is a "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1
votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
why ...

Anatole Tresch

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetamaya-1036/

[2]
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tamaya.git;a=commit;h=d2d60786e3e72a2bb16e14e1b195f7b2487a33eb

[3] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

--
*Anatole Tresch*
PPMC Member Apache Tamaya

[RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Tamaya 0.4-incubating

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
This vote has been closed since there were SNAPSHOT references in some POM
files.
So I will recreate the release after this has been fixed and restart a new
vote (already happened).

J Anatole

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Tamaya 0.4-incubating

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Aaron, thanks very much for these points. The sandbox is not an issue since
it is not part of the release. It can be updated after the release
separately.

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Thanks for your efforts, Anatole!

Am 26.08.19 um 19:22 schrieb Anatole Tresch:
> its rather simple. We have to fix it, and rebuild everything. Takes round
> about ab hour, so I try to do so later.

+1

We must not depend on SNAPSHOTs.

Apart from that the vote thread should have a definite end ....

My pet project - only depending on tamaya-core - worked fine so far.

Cheers,
Phil

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Tamaya 0.4-incubating

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aaron Coburn <aa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.