Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu> on 2018/10/02 18:12:56 UTC

[Result][VOTE] logo for Apache Rya

We have a logo!

This vote passes with 6 +1 votes (Adina Crainiceanu, Jennifer Brown, Eric
White, Kevin Chilton, Puja Valiyil, David Lotts) and no 0 or -1 votes.

Thank you all for your participation in design, discussions, and voting.
Once the IP stuff is solved, we'll start using this logo.

Adina

--
http://www.usna.edu/Users/cs/adina/