Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Julien Vey <Ju...@bull.net> on 2010/05/05 11:02:49 UTC

DOSGI problem when "Loading Intent map from [classpath:/OSGI-INF/cxf/intents/intent-map.xml]"

Hi all

I have a "problem" that requires your help.
When I try with D-OSGI (in a basic configuration)  to expose a remote
service, sometimes, it blocks for a few seconds to this :

/then it works fine but the time spent here is not normal.

What is the purpose of this intent-map.xml ?
Is it normal that it spends so much time here or is there a way to avoid
it (Maybe a configuration problem on my host) ?

Thanks.

Julien.
/

/

Re: DOSGI problem when "Loading Intent map from [classpath:/OSGI-INF/cxf/intents/intent-map.xml]"

Posted by olamalam <il...@aspone.co.uk>.
I have a similar problem about intent map.
Once I tried to run Spring DM demo with karaf 1.4 but I've faced with the
same problem.
http://old.nabble.com/DOSGI-Spring-DM-demo-not-working-either-with-multi-bundle-or-single-bundle-distro-ts28287633.html

And there is a jira issue about it:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOSGI-71

Now I'm trying to run Spring DM demo with kernel 1.1 which leads me to the
same problem.
Logs of the related issue:
2010-05-06 15:31:36,398 | INFO  | pool-5-thread-1  |
PojoConfigurationTypeHandler  | dosgi.dsw.hooks.ServiceHookUtils   86 |
Using a default address :
http://localhost:9000/com/aspone/trh/springdmdemo/ExampleService
2010-05-06 15:31:36,398 | INFO  | pool-5-thread-1  |
PojoConfigurationTypeHandler | dosgi.dsw.hooks.ServiceHookUtils   86 |
Creating a com.aspone.trh.springdmdemo.ExampleService endpoint from CXF
PublishHook, address is
http://localhost:9000/com/aspone/trh/springdmdemo/ExampleService
2010-05-06 15:31:36,430 | INFO  | pool-5-thread-1  | OsgiUtils |
ractPojoConfigurationTypeHandler  186 | Could not find intent map file
/OSGI-INF/cxf/intents/intent-map.xml
2010-05-06 15:31:36,430 | INFO  | pool-5-thread-1  | IntentMap |
g.apache.cxf.dosgi.dsw.OsgiUtils  402 | Injected intents: {}
2010-05-06 15:31:37,445 | WARN  | pool-5-thread-1  | OsgiUtils |
ractPojoConfigurationTypeHandler  186 | Intent map load failed:

Fyi,
Ilker

Posted by Julien Vey <Ju...@bull.net>.
Hi David,

I had not set my proxy configuration in the jvm options, so it spent
much time trying to resolve the schema from the internet. Now it's a
little better.

Thanks for your answers.

Julien

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.