Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Randal L. Schwartz" <me...@stonehenge.com> on 2005/10/27 15:39:27 UTC

2.0.2 release is still broken for Apache2::PerlSections

I posted my bug report about two weeks ago.  Just want to make sure
that it's still active.

For my installation, I'll have to continue the workaround of:

    use Apache2::PerlSections;
    BEGIN {
      *Apache2::PerlSections::dump_special = sub {
        my($self, @data) = @_;
        $self->add_config($_) for @data;
      }
    }

That's one fix, or you could make add_config handle a list instead.
I think this fix is closer to the docs, but the docs are a bit vague.

Without this fix, setting @PerlConfig to a list of items ignores
everything after the first.  Ugh.

<me...@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>

Re: 2.0.2 release is still broken for Apache2::PerlSections

Posted by Frank Wiles <fr...@wiles.org>.
On 27 Oct 2005 06:39:27 -0700
merlyn@stonehenge.com (Randal L. Schwartz) wrote:

> I posted my bug report about two weeks ago.  Just want to make sure
> that it's still active.
>
> For my installation, I'll have to continue the workaround of:
>
>     use Apache2::PerlSections;
>     BEGIN {
>       *Apache2::PerlSections::dump_special = sub {
>         my($self, @data) = @_;
>         $self->add_config($_) for @data;
>       }
>     }
>
> That's one fix, or you could make add_config handle a list instead.
> I think this fix is closer to the docs, but the docs are a bit vague.
>
> Without this fix, setting @PerlConfig to a list of items ignores
> everything after the first.  Ugh.

  Hi Randal,

  Can you try this patch and see if it works for you? If it does
  I'll submit it to dev.

  Thank!

   Frank Wiles <fr...@wiles.org>
   http://www.wiles.org