Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Joey Watson <jo...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/09 15:41:40 UTC

looking for struts,ejb,jboss,ant demo

Hello everyone.

I am looking for a demo using struts,ejb,jboss, ant. I searched by google.
but only found struts,ejb,jboss demo by eclipse. but I don't depend on IDE
tools. I want to learn more. So hope anybody can help me find a demo using
struts,ejb,jboss with ant.

Thanks so much.

Joey

Re: looking for struts,ejb,jboss,ant demo

Posted by Nick Sophinos <ni...@gmail.com>.
An alternative would be to find an EJB example that you are
comfortable with and then find a Struts example that you could lay
over it.  There are plenty of each out there, but not so much all
together.  Maybe JBoss's site?

- Nick