Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2013/01/05 06:49:00 UTC

New Mailing Lists

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.
http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
Wohooo!

flex-dev@incubator.apache.org to dev@flex.apache.org.

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:19 PM, Ian Appleby <Ia...@bcs.org> wrote:

> Also visiting the homepage with debug flash player shows the installer
> badge
> to throw at startup:
> Error #2044: Unhandled securityError:. text=Error #2048: Security sandbox
> violation:
> http://flex.apache.org/installerbadge/InstallApacheFlexBadge.swf
> cannot load data from
> http://incubator.apache.org/flex/sdk-installer-config.xml.
>         at org.apache.flex.utilities.common::InternetUtil/fetch()
>         at InstallApacheFlexBadge/creationCompleteHandler()
>         at
>
> InstallApacheFlexBadge/___InstallApacheFlexBadge_Application1_creationComple
> te()
>
> -Ian

Thanks Ian.  That is on my list as well.

Om

RE: New Mailing Lists

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
sounds good.

-Nick

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.

Re: New Mailing Lists

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 5, 2013 7:38 AM, "Nicholas Kwiatkowski" <ni...@spoon.as> wrote:

> I hit buildbot upside the head a few times, and things are now at
> http://flex.apache.org/.  I've got though with a link checker, and I
> *think* I cleaned it all up.  I also updated the mailing list links,
> updated the Incubator logo on the top to be the actual apache logo, and
> updated the copyright statement to the apache standard one.
>
> buildbot (the cms) is still complaining about a few of the files.  I'm
> still working on those.
>
> I believe the SDK installer may be broken due to the new URL.  Can
somebody
> check on that?

I am on it.

Thanks!
Om

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: New Mailing Lists

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 1/4/13 10:06 PM, "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> And looks like existing users have been transfered over as well. ie no need to
> re subscribe or anything.
>
> Justin
Yes, but I think if you start a new thread to the old address it will
bounce.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team