Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by manuel aldana <al...@gmx.de> on 2009/03/29 12:42:26 UTC

make Start page default for page subfolder

Hi,

I am categorizing my webapp by sub-page folders

Start
staff/Start
customers/Start

currently when entering the http://<domain+context>/staff the
staff/Start page is not taken implicitly (in difference to the root page
folder). I always need to reference http://<domain+context>/staff/Start
explicitly.

is there a way to tell tapestry to have the Start page for subpage
folders as default also?

thanks.

--
 manuel aldana
 aldana@gmx.de

Re: make Start page default for page subfolder

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.

Re: make Start page default for page subfolder

Posted by manuel aldana <al...@gmx.de>.
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo schrieb:
> Em Sun, 29 Mar 2009 07:42:26 -0300, manuel aldana <al...@gmx.de>
> escreveu:
>
>> is there a way to tell tapestry to have the Start page for subpage
>> folders as default also?
>
> Why don't you use Index instead of Start?
Sorry, this works of course.
I mixed something up (thought the tapestry 5 default page would be
*/start and not */index).

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago