Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/14 09:12:57 UTC

Re: Feature request: Keeping tabs on retired projects

[Try again with corrected Whimsy email]

Seems to me it might be better for Whimsy to update the following file:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/committee-info.yaml

Whimsy already updates this when PMCs are created.

S.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Great!

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Feature request: Keeping tabs on retired projects

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.