Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org> on 2014/06/29 05:10:14 UTC

Re: java.lang.ClassCastException: sun.reflect.generics.reflectiveObjects.TypeVariableImpl cannot be cast to com.google.common.reflect.TypeResolver$TypeVariableKey

>> I tried jclouds 1.7.2 and jclouds 1.7.3, both crash. We're using java
>> 1.6.

Which version of Guava are you using in your application, out of
interest? 1.7.3 should work with Guava 15.x.

Regards

ap

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.
> playframework 3.2.0 has guava 16.0.1 included I think.
>
> Using jclouds 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT solved the problem for us, so we're waiting
> for the final release now.

Glad to hear you've been able to find a temporary workaround at least...

Regards

ap

Posted by Sebastian Messmer <he...@web.de>.