Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Harald Wellmann <hw...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/23 15:41:52 UTC

1.1.7-SNAPSHOT artifacts out of date?

I've just tried to build TomEE 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT locally with a
1.1.7-SNAPSHOT of OpenWebBeans, to get the most recent bugfixes. The
build failed due to an el -> el22 refactoring.

Looking at the OWB sources, it seems that the trunk and 1.1.x branches
are ok, but the 1.1.7-SNAPSHOT builds on
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots seem to come
from trunk before the version was changed to 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.

Best regards,
Harald

Re: 1.1.7-SNAPSHOT artifacts out of date?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
yes, thanks for the report! I will create an IT for it now.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Harald Wellmann <hw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.