Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/27 04:58:23 UTC

[Plugin Portal] Is Plugin Portal broken?

Errors are shown in PP now...
Could anyone please have a look at it?

[1] https://plugins.netbeans.apache.org

Thanks,
Junichi

Re: [Plugin Portal] Is Plugin Portal broken?

Posted by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias,

> the issue is fixed. There was a storage problem and the Apache VMs came
> up with readonly filesystem. As I could not sudo anymore, I contacted
> Apache infra via the slack channel and it was immediately fixed.

Great! It works fine now. Thank you for looking into it.

Posted by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com>.
On 27.04.23 21:09, Matthias Bläsing wrote:
> Hi Junichi, hi Michael,
>
>> On 27.04.23 06:58, Junichi Yamamoto wrote:
>>> Errors are shown in PP now...
>>> Could anyone please have a look at it?
> the issue is fixed. There was a storage problem and the Apache VMs came
> up with readonly filesystem.

awesome -> restarted all failed jobs

-mbien

Re: [External] : Re: [Plugin Portal] Is Plugin Portal broken?

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.
Thanks Matthias!

-Jirka

Posted by Matthias Bläsing <mb...@doppel-helix.eu.INVALID>.
Hi Junichi, hi Michael,

Posted by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com>.
this is currently causing CI to fail since a test is downloading nbms
from there.
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/actions/runs/4820687838/jobs/8586082259

would be good to check if the tests can download the nbm form maven
central instead, since all plugins should be there too.

We had last week a test failing due to a similar issue #5875. Lets try
to limit the domain count a bit if possible otherwise this will make our
test setup more fragile than it needs to be if it pings the whole internet.

-mbien