Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/09/08 14:54:56 UTC

[Dev] Dynamic Port Allocation for Integration Tests

Hi Devs,

I think we will need to do $subject soon to avoid integration test failures
in Jenkins.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Dev] Dynamic Port Allocation for Integration Tests

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.
Great!

How do we going to do this?
One way is that we can have a default port as a starting point in a
integration test config. Then we can incrementally checking a port from
that starting port until we getting the vacant port.

Thanks,
Gayan

--

Gayan Gunarathne
Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc. (http://wso2.com)

Re: [Dev] Dynamic Port Allocation for Integration Tests

Posted by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi Imesh,