Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "John C. Pratt" <jp...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/17 14:27:19 UTC

willing to donate openoffice Base template

Hello, I would like to donate
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/family-address-book-birthday-remindersto
Open Office, and I am willing to remove all branding.

My problem is this: I can't continue to host the download of this any more;
I need a new way to offer it. Can you host it? (The problem is that there
is no category for Base for templates, and you require that non -oxc
extensions be hosting offsite. What can I do?

I am willing to donate it but I understand that there may not be enough
interest to maintain it.

--John

Re: willing to donate openoffice Base template

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
You can use OpenTemplate.org
http://opentemplate.org/index.php?xcontentmode=634

You can host your templates freely.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor

Re: willing to donate openoffice Base template

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
Cant we just add the filetype to the template site? I would think this
would be easier. That said, I am just thinking logically I am not sure how
drupal handle filetypes to offer to visitors.

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com>.