Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org> on 2018/05/08 12:15:28 UTC

Re: Postpone Apache Ignite 2.5 release to fix baseline topology

Igniters,

I believe BLT is serious usability problem but rush isn't good idea
because can lead to new bugs. As release manager I think that we
should move BLT fix to Apache Ignite 2.6 release and focus on issues
included to the AI 2.5 release scope.
I also want inform you that code freeze is planned for Friday, May 11.

Thanks!

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>.
Dmitry,

additional BLT related logging is already added. I hope it will help
users to understand BLT better.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.