Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/22 15:13:25 UTC

[ANN] nbm-maven-plugin 2.5 release

hello,

I'd like to announce release 2.5 of the nbm-maven-plugin for
Maven 2. it's a plugin to create netbeans modules and generally helps
with netbeans platform based development.

the major change since 2.4 is simplification of Netbeans runtime
dependencies that are no longer duplicated in a module descriptor, but
are taken directly from the pom file. More details in
http://mojo.codehaus.org/nbm-maven-plugin/2425upgrade.html

Regards

Milos Kleint

Re: [ANN] nbm-maven-plugin 2.5 release

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 6/22/07, Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,
>
> I'd like to announce release 2.5 of the nbm-maven-plugin for
> Maven 2. it's a plugin to create netbeans modules and generally helps
> with netbeans platform based development.
>
> the major change since 2.4 is simplification of Netbeans runtime
> dependencies that are no longer duplicated in a module descriptor, but
> are taken directly from the pom file. More details in
> http://mojo.codehaus.org/nbm-maven-plugin/2425upgrade.html

Hi Milos,

That's unbelievable! I'd just started working with the plugin
developing a Geronimo NetBeans plugin and you've announced some
improvements of its. Awesome. What a coincidence! Or, is it not? ;-)

Going to update it right away.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski