Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by "A. Soroka" <aj...@virginia.edu> on 2014/08/26 21:40:30 UTC

exposing EntityHub Solr indexes to HTTP?

Hi, Stanbol folks!

I've got a few EntityHub instances backed by Solr in a Stanbol instance. I'm trying to figure out how to expose the Solr HTTP API for each of them. I think it has something to do with the classes:

org.apache.stanbol.commons.solr.web.impl.SolrServerPublishingComponent
and
org.apache.stanbol.commons.solr.web.impl.SolrDispatchFilterComponent

Am I on the right track? I can't find any documentation on this, so if someone more familiar with the components can help me, I'd be happy to write some.

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library