Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2007/10/02 10:26:35 UTC

Re:Product Store emails need overhoaul was OFBIZ-1274 --UtilURL.fromResource(templateName)

is the main
don't know how to make 1274 as sub task.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 10/2/2007 12:06 AM:

Re: Re:Product Store emails need overhoaul was OFBIZ-1274 --UtilURL.fromResource(templateName)

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Don't know who does it but it's done :o)

Jacques

De : "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>