Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2015/04/16 10:05:34 UTC

Asciidoc website starting to take shape

I've started work on porting over our documentation to use Asciidoc, as per
ISIS-1133 [1]

See staging site [2] which corresponds to this asciidoc source [3].  The
README [4] explains how publishing is done

~~~

Most of the content there is skeleton, but you can review:

* my fancy table-of-contents handling as it works for the user guide  [4]
* the first "real" content, namely the updated IntelliJ setup guide [4]

All feedback welcome.

Also, everyone can now fork the repo and start to contribute doc patches
etc.

Thanks
Dan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-1133
[2] http://isis.staging.apache.org/docs/
[3] https://github.com/apache/isis/tree/master/adocs/documentation
[4] https://github.com/apache/isis/blob/master/adocs/documentation/README.md
[5] http://isis.staging.apache.org/docs/user-guide/user-guide.html
[6]
http://isis.staging.apache.org/docs/getting-started/development-environment/intellij-idea/intellij-idea.html

Re: Asciidoc website starting to take shape

Posted by German Vivero <ge...@colonia-suiza.com>.
Hi Dan, its very nice documentation for ItelliJ setup.
tnk