Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com> on 2013/01/17 09:25:42 UTC

RE: Build # 439 - Failure

Hi,

Any ideas why this build yesterday was failed?
Do not get it, all tests seems to be ok ...

Seems that failure was caused by my change:

Integrated in Syncope-trunk #439 (See [https://builds.apache.org/job/Syncope-trunk/439/])
    [SYNCOPE-268] Make rest integration tests re-runnable (Revision 1433920)

     Result = FAILURE
ashakirin :
Files :
* /syncope/trunk/core/src/test/java/org/apache/syncope/core/rest/TaskTestITCase.java

Andrei.

Re: Build # 439 - Failure

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 17/01/2013 09:25, Andrei Shakirin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Any ideas why this build yesterday was failed?
> Do not get it, all tests seems to be ok ...

Sometimes it happens: when Jenkins' nodes are under high load Tomcat
fails to start and integration tests just don't run...

In such cases I just log in and plan another build :S

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/