Posted to feathercast@apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/29 07:57:57 UTC

Interviews to be published after Ted

Hi All

I know we have Ted's interview scheduled for publishing today. We have 2
interviews lined up that can be published next. One is with the Alibaba
guys and the other is with ApacheCon Sponsor Cloudera. I'll plan to do
them this week - one on Wednesday and one on Friday.

BTW I will take the recorder with me to Madrid and see if I can get any
interviews there! :-)

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Interviews to be published after Ted

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

On 05/30/2017 02:31 PM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> Hi Rich
>
> I've sent Michael a copy of the FeatherCast music file for the intro/outro.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 30/05/17 18:06, Michael Brohl wrote:
>> Hi Rich,
>>
>> I'm happy to help with the editing of one or two recordings. I just
>> need a quick introduction about your needs and how I can access the
>> raw material and intro/outro music.

raw recordings at:

http://boxofclue.com/acna/SudipChakrabarti.WAV
http://boxofclue.com/acna/SureshMaru.WAV
http://boxofclue.com/acna/CarlosSantana.WAV

Usually I just remove the most egregious ums/ahs/y'knows/etc and any
questions that didn't end up having a valid answer, as well as small
talk at the beginning and end. Then we run it by the speaker before
publishing.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: Interviews to be published after Ted

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rich

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Rich,