Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by chanumolu bhargava <ch...@yahoo.co.in> on 2004/06/27 13:20:33 UTC

how to automate new user creation in JAMES

hi

Iam a novice user of JAMES.I read in documentation how
to create a new user in JAMES using telnet.But i want
to automate the process of new user creation.that is
if a new user comes and registers himself by clicking
submit button then automatically new user must be
created.Please help in doing it.

ThanQ

=====
When the going gets tough, the toughs get going.

RE: how to automate new user creation in JAMES

Posted by Daniel Perry <d....@netcase.co.uk>.
If you are using a database for users, then simply insert the user into the
database!

Otherwise, your program could act as a telnet client and use the admin
service.

Daniel.