Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by John White <bi...@hotmail.com> on 2013/06/25 04:12:41 UTC

Hello.

Hello,

I'm a novice programmer interested in helping with bug reports, testing and bug fixes.  I need experience working with a software team, and I thought OpenOffice would be a great place to do it.  My language proficiencies are C, C++, C#, and Java.  Please let me know how I could best be of assistance.  Thanks,

John

Re: Hello.

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi John, glad to know that you will offer help to testing. We now have
a batch of bugs waiting for verification, if you have interest on this work,
please contact me when you are ready. Thanks.

Regards,
Yu Zhen

Re: Hello.

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.

Re: Hello.

Posted by Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch>.
Hi John

Hello and welcome on board. The best way to start is with the
orientation Modules. It's a short Lesson about Apache OpenOffice and how
we work as a community and where you find all the things. The Link is
below. So I wish you a nice start here at Apache OpenOffice. If you have
questions, feel free to ask.

http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html

Greetings from Switzerland
Raphael