Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Zhaowei Mao <zh...@weikegroup.com> on 2017/11/07 10:35:20 UTC

SVN server email notification function (SMTP) and How To configure it

Hi There,

We use SVN server (CollabNetSubversion-server-1.5.5-1.win32) for years, I’d
like to configure email notification on server so that may trace any
changes in repositories. It is very likely that commit_email.pl is bundled
with Subversion, which allow administrator to configure it in hook (use
post commit hook) in repository.

Other than email.pl, can anyone recommend any SMTP component or mailer
works for SVN but allow administrator to do configuration via GUI?

Much appreciate it!

*Regards,*

*Zhao Wei*

IT Department, Weike (S) Pte
Ltd

T: (65) 6547 1878   Ext. 313

E: zhaowei.mao@weikegroup.com

 [image: http://i.imgur.com/WpdH6l0.jpg]

*3 Kallang Sector, #05-01/02  Singapore 349278*

T: (65) 6547 1878

F: (65) 6547 1879

www.weikegroup.com

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D320C4.B0F8F1A0]
<http://www.weikegaming.com/super-monkey-king/>

RE: SVN server email notification function (SMTP) and How To configure it

Posted by Zhaowei Mao <zh...@weikegroup.com>.
Hi Johan,

Really appreciate your inputs and sharing, would update you if there's any
outcome.

Thanks again!

Zhao Wei

Posted by Johan Corveleyn <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zhaowei Mao <zh...@weikegroup.com>.
Hi There,

For SVN-Notify on a windows server, which has a SVN server
(CollabNetSubversion-server-1.5.5-1.win32) running for years, could anybody
shed more light on its 'pre-installation'?

Greatly appreciate it!

Zhao

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.