Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Peiqiang Han <pe...@videotron.ca> on 2008/02/13 17:59:56 UTC

any mecanisme if user forget his password

Hi,

I am new user of Roller. I found relatively easy to deploy it. After several days spent on this project, I can also build it from source. In general, I like the project. I plan to build a community blog site with Roller. But before build it on line, I have one problem. I could not find a mecanisme to reset the password by email, if the user forget his password. Do I miss something ?

Regards
Peiqiang

Re: any mecanisme if user forget his password

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Peiqiang Han
<pe...@videotron.ca> wrote:
>  I am new user of Roller. I found relatively easy to deploy it. After several days spent on this project, I can also build it from source. In general, I like the project. I plan to build a community blog site with Roller. But before build it on line, I have one problem. I could not find a mecanisme to reset the password by email, if the user forget his password. Do I miss something ?

Thanks! Unfortunately, there is no reset password mechanism in Roller.

It's been an Request for Enhancement for a long time now:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/roller/browse/ROL-451

- Dave