Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Amir R Abdolrashidi <ab...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/28 02:10:19 UTC

question about Pagerank example

Hi everyone,

I am not sure whether this is right question or not but does anyone know if
we can see the output of PageRankBenchmark example that is provided on the
tuotial?

Thanks

-Amir

Re: question about Pagerank example

Posted by Avery Ching <ac...@apache.org>.
PageRankBenchmark doesn't have an use an output format.  If you'd like
to see the output, just add a VertexOutputFormat (that matches the
types).  You could start with JsonBase64VertexOutputFormat.

i.e. in PageRankBenchmark.java add

     job.setVertexOutputFormatClass( JsonBase64VertexOutputFormat.class);