Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <ed...@brinformatica.srv.br> on 2005/12/29 22:07:09 UTC

JetSpeed 2 small bug

Just after install, I started to minimize every portlet on Welcome
screen. For the first, after minimize, the restore button was shown
(right behaviour). When I click on other portlet minimize button, the
first portlet I minimized loose restore button, and in place appear a
maximize button. So, appear that only can be one restore button at time!

Best regards,

Edson Richter

Re: JetSpeed 2 small bug

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter wrote:
> Just after install, I started to minimize every portlet on Welcome
> screen. For the first, after minimize, the restore button was shown
> (right behaviour). When I click on other portlet minimize button, the
> first portlet I minimized loose restore button, and in place appear a
> maximize button. So, appear that only can be one restore button at time!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Edson Richter

Much to my surprise, you are right, and its in the 2.0 release
Not sure when this broke, used to work fine, thanks