Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michael Potter <po...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/10 22:24:37 UTC

Axis2 workshops/classes

Axis2 Crew,

Is there any conferences/workshops/classes that anyone would recommend
for Axis2?

In USA preferred, but international would not be ruled out.

--
Michael Potter

Re: Axis2 workshops/classes

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
Hi Michael,

I offer in-house Axis2 training classes for organizations worldwide, and
just returned from a training trip to the U.S. and Mexico. I'm planning
my next training trip to the U.S. for February. Courses generally last
three days, with the content customized based on the outline at
http://www.sosnoski.com/companys/axis2class.html

I think WSO2 offers both in-house and open classes, so hopefully someone
from that group will respond with their details.

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java