Posted to users@flex.apache.org by santanu4ver <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/04 06:50:22 UTC

Re: AW: Apache Flex SDK installer problem

Per our last email conversation, I tested the .jar file in my home place also
(till now I tried in my office env) but I reported with same error where AIR
SDK download failed everytime - it never able to download the AIR .cbz file
by the link printed in console (although I confirm I able to download by the
link in browser). Following is my full output of .jar call if that helps you
to point out what possibly wrong:

Santanus-MacBook-Pro:4.15.0_AIR.21.0 santanu$ java -jar
cli-1.0.0-20160404.222049-142.jar -fdkDir SDK -flexVersion 4.15.0
-flashVersions 21.0 -airVersion 21.0 -platforms MAC -fontkit download
- Downloading
- Downloading Flex SDK version: 4.15.0 to directory:
/Users/santanu/ApacheFlexSDK/4.15.0_AIR.21.0/SDK
Downloading
http://archive.apache.org/dist/flex/4.15.0/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.15.0-bin.zip
Expected size: 68MB
 100% [==================================================]
Finished downloading.
Extracting archive to temp directory.
  99% [=================================================>]
Finished extracting.
Downloading
http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/SWFObjectLegacyPackage/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/2_2.zip
Expected size: 46KB
 100% [==================================================]
Finished downloading.
Extracting archive to temp directory.
 100% [==================================================]
Finished extracting.
- Downloading Flash SDK version: 21.0 to directory:
/Users/santanu/ApacheFlexSDK/4.15.0_AIR.21.0/SDK
Your System-Id: e4054d30
The Adobe SDK license agreement applies to the Adobe Flash Player
playerglobal.swc. Do you want to install the Adobe Flash Player
playerglobal.swc?
(In a non-interactive build such as a CI server build, alternatively to
typing y or yes you can also set a system property containing your system
which is interpreted as equivalent to accepting by typing y or yes:
-Dcom.adobe.systemIdsForWhichTheTermsOfTheAdobeLicenseAgreementAreAccepted=e4054d30
)
Do you accept (Yes/No) ? Yes
Downloading
http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/updaters/21/playerglobal21_0.swc
Expected size: 456KB
 100% [==================================================]
Finished downloading.
- Downloading Air SDK version: 21.0 and platform MAC to directory:
/Users/santanu/ApacheFlexSDK/4.15.0_AIR.21.0/SDK
Your System-Id: e4054d30
The Adobe SDK license agreement applies to the Adobe AIR SDK. Do you want to
install the Adobe AIR SDK? Adobe AIR SDK License:
http://www.adobe.com/products/air/sdk-eula.html
(In a non-interactive build such as a CI server build, alternatively to
typing y or yes you can also set a system property containing your system
which is interpreted as equivalent to accepting by typing y or yes:
-Dcom.adobe.systemIdsForWhichTheTermsOfTheAdobeLicenseAgreementAreAccepted=e4054d30
)
Do you accept (Yes/No) ? Yes
Downloading
http://airdownload.adobe.com/air/mac/download/21.0/AdobeAIRSDK.tbz2
Expected size: 0KB
   0% [>                                                 ]
Finished downloading.
Extracting archive to temp directory.
java.io.IOException: Stream is not in the BZip2 format
	at
org.apache.commons.compress.compressors.bzip2.BZip2CompressorInputStream.init(BZip2CompressorInputStream.java:240)
	at
org.apache.commons.compress.compressors.bzip2.BZip2CompressorInputStream.<init>(BZip2CompressorInputStream.java:132)
	at
org.apache.commons.compress.compressors.bzip2.BZip2CompressorInputStream.<init>(BZip2CompressorInputStream.java:109)
	at
org.apache.flex.utilities.converter.retrievers.BaseRetriever.unpack(BaseRetriever.java:55)
	at
org.apache.flex.utilities.converter.retrievers.download.DownloadRetriever.retrieve(DownloadRetriever.java:148)
	at
org.apache.flex.utilities.converter.core.SdkConverterCLI.main(SdkConverterCLI.java:319)

Finished extracting.
- Downloading Flex Fontkit libraries to directory:
/Users/santanu/ApacheFlexSDK/4.15.0_AIR.21.0/SDK
Your System-Id: e4054d30
Apache Flex can optionally integrate with Adobe's embedded font support.
This feature requires a few font jars from the Adobe Flex SDK. The Adobe SDK
license agreement for Adobe Flex 4.6 applies to these jars. This license is
not compatible with the Apache V2 license. Do you want to install these jars
from the Adobe Flex SDK?
(In a non-interactive build such as a CI server build, alternatively to
typing y or yes you can also set a system property containing your system
which is interpreted as equivalent to accepting by typing y or yes:
-Dcom.adobe.systemIdsForWhichTheTermsOfTheAdobeLicenseAgreementAreAccepted=e4054d30
)
Do you accept (Yes/No) ? yes
statusCode: 200
reasonPhrase: OK
Downloading
http://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexsdk/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/lib/afe.jar?format=raw
Unknown size.
Finished downloading.
statusCode: 200
reasonPhrase: OK
Downloading
http://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexsdk/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/lib/aglj40.jar?format=raw
Unknown size.
Finished downloading.
statusCode: 200
reasonPhrase: OK
Downloading
http://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexsdk/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/lib/rideau.jar?format=raw
Unknown size.
Finished downloading.
statusCode: 200
reasonPhrase: OK
Downloading
http://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexsdk/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/lib/flex-fontkit.jar?format=raw
Unknown size.
Finished downloading.

Re: AW: Apache Flex SDK installer problem

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
This is output from the Apache Flex SDK Installer?  I don't recognize it.
How are you launching it?  Can you provide the full log?

-Alex

AW: AW: Apache Flex SDK installer problem

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi,

I just had a look at the trace and did a little change to the code that should handle your problem ...
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flex/utilities/converter/cli/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/cli-1.0.0-20160606.125424-159.jar
Should be the link to the latest SNAPSHOT version. Please give this a try.

Chris