Posted to users@maven.apache.org by solo1970 <so...@ericsson.com> on 2009/03/09 20:33:27 UTC

Not deploy certain files

Hello All,

Anyone can explain to me how to not deploy certain files?

Example:  I have a few POMs that produce jar files and then I have one POM
that packages everything in a, let's say, zip file.  When I do my "mvn clean
deploy" I only want the zip file to go to my global reppository.  How would
I be able to achieve this?  Is there anywhere where we could configure that
the deploy of the jars should be skipped?

Sonia

Re: Not deploy certain files

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 12:33 PM, solo1970
<so...@ericsson.com> wrote:

> Anyone can explain to me how to not deploy certain files?
>
> Example:  I have a few POMs that produce jar files and then I have one POM
> that packages everything in a, let's say, zip file.  When I do my "mvn clean
> deploy" I only want the zip file to go to my global reppository.  How would
> I be able to achieve this?  Is there anywhere where we could configure that
> the deploy of the jars should be skipped?

The deploy plugin has a 'skip' parameter...

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/faq.html#skip

--
Wendy

Re: Not deploy certain files

Posted by Christoph <ch...@fjh.com>.
Hi Sonia,

the deploy goal has a "skip" property that can be set to true for particular
sub-modules, see
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/faq.html
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/faq.html  for an
example.