Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Andrea Zoppello <zo...@tiscali.it> on 2009/12/21 16:57:52 UTC

Is Apache ODE embeddable????

Hi all,

I'm evaluating ODE as BPEL engine and i'm interested to know if ODE
could be embeddable in
my own application using java code.

Is this possible??? Or should i have an appliction server????

If it's possible is there any example available???

Andrea

Re: Is Apache ODE embeddable????

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@gmail.com>.
You should contact the SMILA project at Eclipse. They did a CQ for ODE and
embedded it, or at least attempted to.

Re: Is Apache ODE embeddable????

Posted by Andrea Zoppello <zo...@tiscali.it>.
Hi,