Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by wo...@yahoo.co.jp on 2004/10/31 15:57:39 UTC

checkin request for WSM

Hi Michael,

I have a checkin request for wsm.
The attachment(proc_diff.txt) is a patch for WebServiceTYPEMetadata.java

A validateDuplicatedMethods() method is added in the class.
It checks if there're duplicated methods in the object model.

The duplicated methods are something like as follows.

 @WebMethod(operationName = "Ope")
 public boolean getNutty(int a);

 @WebMethod(operationName = "Ope")
 public boolean getHome(int a);

and

 @WebMethod(operationName = "Ope")
 public boolean getNutty(int a);

 @WebMethod
 public boolean Ope(int a);

When they are converted in an object model, they will
have same operationName and same parameters.
( Thus, Axis treats them as exactly same methods so that
it will throw an exception when generating WSDL. )

The validateDuplicatedMethods() method prevents it.

thank you.

Wolfgang.

Re: checkin request for WSM

Posted by wo...@yahoo.co.jp.
okie dokey, u r right.   :)
I'm gonna do it from next time.

Wolfgang

Re: checkin request for WSM

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 00:26:30 +0900, wolfgang127us@yahoo.co.jp
<wo...@yahoo.co.jp> wrote:
> Hi Dims,
>
> > Attachment is missing...
>
> I'm sorry.
> My email is not allowed to attach files in this mailing list.
> So I put Michael's email in CC of my previous email.
>
> I attached the file(proc_diff.txt) and included your email in CC of this email.
>
> > can you please open a bug report and upload the file?
>
> This is not a bug fix, just added a new feature.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Wolfgang

Re: checkin request for WSM

Posted by wo...@yahoo.co.jp.
Hi Dims,

Re: checkin request for WSM

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Wolfgang,

Attachment is missing...can you please open a bug report and upload the file?

thanks,
dims