Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marcin Kuthan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/01 09:44:47 UTC

Re: Site plugin not using properties from settings.xml in URLs

Hello,

One month ago I opened similar issue:
https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-604

The lack of settings.xml properties interpretation by m-site-p is
really strange. Command mvn help:effective-pom reports properties as I
expected.

I don't know Maven internals, but it looks that there is no single
method in the API to access properties, or m-site-p reads properties
in non-standard way.

--
Marcin Kuthan
Maven For Enterprise - http://code.google.com/p/m4enterprise/