Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <de...@me.com> on 2011/08/01 00:44:08 UTC

Re: Questions about OFBiz and Development

If you want to get more involved with OFBiz all you need to do is discuss the stuff you want to build on the dev mailing list, then contribute the stuff you do through the ASF Jira, and off you go.

Once you have contributed enough for existing PMC members to trust you, then you will be invited to become a committer and be able to commit directly to the SVN repo instead of having to submit patches through Jira.

-David