Posted to users@camel.apache.org by spurcell <sc...@mastercard.com> on 2016/08/31 14:42:51 UTC

2.18-SNAPSHOT download assistance

Hello,

Our team would like to pre-test the 2.18-SNAPSHOT to see if some
functionality will work for us. I use MVN, which means I put a version into
my pom and pull it. But it looks like I can only pull releases. Is there a
way I can pull the -SNAPSHOT to test? If maven doesn't support it, I guess I
could download it into my M2 home and do something. Anyone know how to
achieve this?

Thanks,
Scott

Re: 2.18-SNAPSHOT download assistance

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hello Scott,

Camel 2.18.0 should be released by the end of September.

Cheers,
Andrea
 --
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 9:21 AM, spurcell <sc...@mastercard.com> wrote:
Hello Claus,

Thanks for the information, I was able to put that version into my POM and
it pulled it down. Would you happen to know when this becomes a release?
Just looking for a time-frame.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
We just switched to use a zero digit in the SNAPSHOT version so it
should be 2.18.0-SNAPSHOT

http://camel.apache.org/maven-2-snapshot-repository-in-pom.html

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 4:42 PM, spurcell <sc...@mastercard.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Our team would like to pre-test the 2.18-SNAPSHOT to see if some
> functionality will work for us. I use MVN, which means I put a version into
> my pom and pull it. But it looks like I can only pull releases. Is there a
> way I can pull the -SNAPSHOT to test? If maven doesn't support it, I guess I
> could download it into my M2 home and do something. Anyone know how to
> achieve this?
>
> Thanks,
> Scott

Claus Ibsen