Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2015/05/28 08:43:05 UTC

permissions on COMDEV Wiki space

Hi,

Community Development has a Confluence Wiki space
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Index

For projects-new.a.o, I'd like to use this Wiki to store some docs, but I
don't have karma.

Shouldn't this Wiki be opened to every ASF committer, like the svn space?

Regards,

Hervé

Re: permissions on COMDEV Wiki space

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 1:56 AM, Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> wrote:

> There is a group called asf-cla I think. It should contain people that
> signed a CLA but is not
> populated from LDAP so needs to be maintained manually. This is the
> closest thing to a committer
> group that I know of.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ul

Not sure what others thing, but maybe this is too open ? If we start
getting too many notifications, maybe we could ask Infra to create a
asf-committer group for confluence.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: permissions on COMDEV Wiki space

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
thank you Luciano: I confirm I was able to create content
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Apache+Projects+Directory

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Community Development has a Confluence Wiki space
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Index
>
> For projects-new.a.o, I'd like to use this Wiki to store some docs, but I
> don't have karma.
>
> Shouldn't this Wiki be opened to every ASF committer, like the svn space?
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé

Done.

Posted by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org>.
On 5/28/15 2:43 AM, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Community Development has a Confluence Wiki space
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Index
>
> For projects-new.a.o, I'd like to use this Wiki to store some docs, but I
> don't have karma.
>
> Shouldn't this Wiki be opened to every ASF committer, like the svn space?

+1 from my perspective, although I lack the fu to help.

- Shane