Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Mark Bullathsinghalage Cooray <mb...@groupwise.swin.edu.au> on 2011/10/19 06:43:50 UTC

Using BpelEventListener

Hi,

I am using BpelEventListener and I am using org.apache.ode.bpel.evt package to track the events taking place. Is there a way that I could capture the which activity reads a Variable when VariableReadEvent occurs.

Regards,

Mark.

Re: Using BpelEventListener

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

unfortunately only the line number information contained in the event
could give a hint about the throwing activity.

HTH,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de