Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Joshua Spiewak <js...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/14 18:08:54 UTC

maven-failsafe-plugin runOrder random re-play?

Hi all,

I have added a builder to our CI system that runs our tests with runOrder
set to random in order to expose hidden dependencies between tests. Is there
currently any means of capturing the order that was used, and then replaying
that order back? For example, if the CI builder exposes a problem, it would
be great to be able to reproduce the problem by repeating the test order in
a development environment, fix the test, and then run in the same order to
validate the fix.

Thanks!

    -- Josh

RE: maven-failsafe-plugin runOrder random re-play?

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@codehaus.org>.
Sounds reasonable, but AFAIK this feature doesn't exist yet.please verify there's no such issue at JIRA[1] yet. If it's indeed new, please create an issue for it. -Robert  [1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE > Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 12:08:54 -0400